Lynn has served in mass claims resolution for 28 years, advising management, trustees, claims administrators and companies on the successful implementation and administration of resolution plans. In addition to this experience, Lynn has directed and presided over the management of national litigation and has developed processes and systems for receiving, tracking, monitoring, consolidating, and streamlining the data and information generated in such litigation.
After first joining the Dalkon Shield Claimants Trust in 1990 to lead its management of litigation filed against the Trust in forty states, Lynn became Manager of the Trust’s legal department and ultimately rose to General Counsel and Executive Director. Since the Trust’s closure in 2000, Lynn has focused her professional career on meeting the unique needs of clients or Courts involved in or faced with multiple claims or lawsuits. In 2002, she and Orran Brown founded BrownGreer to provide different and innovative solutions for managing such situations.
Lynn has served as Court-appointed Special Master and Claims Administrator, as well as other leadership positions, in several national settlement programs. She has also acted as the head of the Project Management Office for a major client defending a pharmaceutical action. Lynn lends her expertise to the administration and management of all of BrownGreer’s engagements, which include more than 60 major programs involving nearly 2,000,000 claimants and the disposition of over $24 billion in payments to qualifying claimants.
Education & Honors
- University of Virginia School of Law, Charlottesville, Virginia, J. D., 1988
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, B. A. English, 1985 (John Motley Morehead Scholar)
- AV Preeminent™ Rating, Martindale-Hubbell®, Highest Possible Rating in Both Legal Ability & Ethical Standards, 2017
- Member, Board of Directors, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Virginia Chapter
- Member, Board of Directors, School of the Performing Arts in the Richmond Community
- Member, Board of Directors, Virginia Repertory Theatre
- Member, Advisory Board, Higher Achievement, Richmond, VA